The Only Renewable Industrial Bearing
NSF/ ANSI 61 Certified –Drinking Water System Components
Long Life • Low Friction • Excellent Startup Ability
Zero Tolerance –Touches the Shaft
Zero Pollution • Eliminates Oil or Grease
Operates in Dirty or Silty Environments
High Performance & High Edge Load
• Requires “ZERO” tolerance – Especially important for older applications with some wear or
instability, unlike composite bearings that require inordinate clearance for fear of touching and
wiping or smearing the shaft.
• ontains guaiac gum that acts as the lubricant. This water impervious gum glazes the bearing
surface, which stays intact for decades, even in dirty or silty water. Unlike other lubricants
that are free to flow away from the bearing, guaiac gum is bound in a homogeneous fiber that
cannot drain away.
• ontains no abrasives or composites requiring shaft treatments or special coatings.
• Known as the most steel friendly material in use. No moving parts, Nothing to rust or corrode
• ature’s perfect combination of hardness and lubricity for running against steel.
• “ZERO” wiping or smearing of material onto the shaft, thereby eliminating residual buildup
• Excellent performance in dirty and silty water, with documented case of 67 years of service on
original bearing set in Army Corps of Engineers’ application.
• No need to filter the water or add lubricants required by some composites.
• Easy to install, even when replacing old bearings in remote or crude conditions.
• The only renewable, natural, industrial underwater bearing.
• Requires no grease, oil or other lubricants, which may spill in surrounding water.
• No threat to air, water, or soil, with nothing going into landfill.
• No manufacturing pollution, toxic metals, PCBs, Plastic, VOCs, or exotic chemicals.
• he forest is actively managed to preserve the supply of Lignum Vitae into
perpetuity through an internationally recognized agency.
Value Engineering, Reverse Engineering, Manufacturing, Hone & Lap shaft in place, Installation & Supervision On-Site, Immediate Delivery for unplanned Outages. Shaft and Bearing Assessment.